PDA

View Full Version : Zone crashing

jeresous
02-19-2003, 04:23 PM
Alright everyone, im pretty new to this whole Emu thing, I retired from EQ quite some time ago but really missed it, yet I didnt feel like dealing with all the new bullshit, this time I wanted to play my way instead of playing with guild politics and being a member of congress rather then a *Insert class here*
Anyway im sure this is fairly normal since the Emu is not totaly done (I asume) and because of the unstable servers, I could be wrong though and thats why im posting.
Basically the game crashes, not every time but frequently, when I zone. Ocationaly I dont end up in the correct zone, this is probably due to the person hosting the server, and doesnt bother me one bit... and ocationaly I get zoned to an odd location in the zone, also probably due to the servers host... but, is there something wrong on my end that its crashing frequently? Im not talking about one specific server, every server I try seems to do this to me, not just me but a good friend of mine that has just started using the Emu as well... and once it does crash it takes me a good 10 minutes before I can log back into the correct zone... would appreciate any advice or lectures you may all have for me :)