PDA

View Full Version : OK BS

Memener
02-19-2003, 08:42 PM
I WAS JUST KICK OUT OF THE CHAT ROOM ABOUT 5 MINS AGO FOR NO RESON AND THE LAME *** ****** NAME IS KAMIKAZA I CAME BACK ON AND ASKED HIM WHY HE KICK ME AND HE KICK ME AGAIN AND MISPELLED WHAT HE TYPE. THIS IS BS MOST OF YALL IN THIS PROGRAM ARE LOW LIFE POT SMOKES YOU KNOW I AM SICK OF THIS BS I MAY NOT KNOW ALL THAT YOU KNOW BUT I DO KNOW SOME STUFF THAT YALL DONT KNOW

i think i am done with eqemu

**Watch the language please and calm down** --shawn319

Trumpcard
02-20-2003, 12:46 AM
I wouldnt take it personally man, I've been kicked out of the room and banned before by someone with ops that didnt like me...
(Before I had ops)

Hardy
02-20-2003, 06:32 AM
Might be a reason why I don't join IRC anymore much

devn00b
02-20-2003, 07:01 AM
Whats wrong with pot smokers? i mean realy?

yer parents did it, no matter what they say.

I did in jr high - > today, Graduated Highschool at 16 too, no GED, but GRADUATED.

peeps that use pot smokers as a bad thing need to realy step back and think about what they are saying, because in the long run it makes them look more stupid.

Trumpcard
02-20-2003, 07:19 AM
This should go in offtopic , but heres my view on it from experience..

You CAN smoke yourself stupid with POT.

I know people who were brillant at 18, and can barely pronounce their own names now...

To each their own, but pot does cause significant loss of brain cells and affects certain parts of the brain, in the same way that alcohol can cause permanent liver damage.

JP
02-20-2003, 07:54 AM
Saw a documentary last night on some scientist who has done some research on exactly what pot does to the brain.

He wondered why so many schizophrenics smoke pot, so he got non-smoking normal people (scary thought), normal people who smoke, schizophrenics who dont smoke and schizophrenics who do inside a MRI scanner and got them to do hard puzzles (and some not so hard).

He found that heavy long term smokers showed brain function like a really bad schizo. schizo that smoke have very non-functional brain.

He also reckons that adolescents who smoke are changing the way their brain develops, so that their brains are more like a schizophrenics.

Being an old person (hehe) who has smoked a bit, yeah, chronic abuse makes you pretty dumb, and I'm sure smoking in your teens has a permanent effect. I've seen it, ppl who started smoking in the 1970s and have smoked heavily are getting to be pretty cosmic in most cases ('hey man, did you know smoking dope in a wigwam expands your karme?' etc)

I dont see any correlation between smoking and being an asshole (or not) in IRC however. My impression was that 96.5% of ppl in IRC are dicks anyway.

Bigpull
02-21-2003, 04:05 AM
I dont see any correlation between smoking and being an asshole (or not) in IRC however. My impression was that 96.5% of ppl in IRC are dicks anyway.

Gotta disagree, I see a direct correlation between being high and not being an asshole. When was the last time you saw a stoner (that wasn't drunk etc.) get angry. ;)

JP
02-22-2003, 09:56 AM
Hmmm, There is a correlation between canabis and loss of agression, sure. But is the agro the only form of asshole? I dont think so.

but be careful when things corelate:

There is a Fischer's Correlation Co-efficient of 0.96 between Under-Age Pregnancies and the number of Protestant Church Ministers in Western New South Wales... I'm not convinced Protestant Ministers are like Catholics.

I've seen some Italian Research (they do lots of medical applications of THC work there) that questions whether the "non-agression" caused by pot is just that getting angry is just way to much of a hassle. In that case the non-agression is not really realted to the pot, and more to the changes in serotonin, which in turn affects adrenalin levels. Like Western New South wales.

AdVoCaTe
02-27-2003, 08:03 PM
Braincells do grow back, Smoke All you like just not crack:)

Nima
02-27-2003, 10:52 PM
Ehh.. Alcohol doesn't cause permanent damage.
My mother had a drink problem and when that happens if you stop the drink the liver repairs itself. I believe it only happens once though and it doesn't do it twice, also if your too far into the drink and the liver is beyond the point of repairing itself then its permanent :/.