PDA

View Full Version : All those who can't login (invalid user name/password) READ!

Vermea
03-01-2003, 11:34 AM
In the EQEMU section of the forums, a new announcement has been made and this will probobly fix at least 1/2 of the people's problems

http://forums.eqemu.net/viewtopic.php?t=6120

READ! FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN!!

kinson123
03-01-2003, 07:29 PM
I read that, and it didn't say anythign except use a valid email address, which I had to have done to be able to be posting this right now. I put in the correct login name, correct password, and it says login/password error? What do I do?

kinson123
03-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Ok I managed to get to server screen once, but it wouldn't let me into any servers. Said I need to re-run patch every time I tried to go in. so I go out and do patch, come back in..and it starts telling me I have the wrong username/password again.

Axis
03-01-2003, 11:13 PM
I"m having the same problem. I got in the first time clicked on forever hacking server, it put me back to login and then it said my username and password was wrong. I'm using Attbi e-mail so it's not free ;/

Jootn
03-03-2003, 04:27 AM
Are the accounts for the game created instantly when you sign up for the forum.

I just installed, patched, did the host file thingie and i always get incorrect users/pwd.

So do i need to wait for the changes to be applied to the login server or are they made instantly and my problem has a different nature.

tia

Jaxen
03-03-2003, 06:41 AM
I think some of you who have to run patcher everytime may have the problem that when it patches it overwrites your new eqhost.txt
So befor pressing play go back and change it.
Well not that it helped me. My EQemu patcher is looking for a file on my puter which ain there and my EQ is over patched.
:cry: I just want to play! :cry:

Jootn
03-03-2003, 09:44 AM
I think some of you who have to run patcher everytime may have the problem that when it patches it overwrites your new eqhost.txt
So befor pressing play go back and change it.
Well not that it helped me. My EQemu patcher is looking for a file on my puter which ain there and my EQ is over patched.
:cry: I just want to play! :cry:

Yeah could be it overwrites, gonna try that now. Thx :D