PDA

View Full Version : populating the world ?

Dreadviao
05-08-2003, 06:08 PM
hmm well as being my very first eqemu server I just noticed that there are no npc's monsters in the world at all lol...

wondering if there is anyway to set things up easialy so I could get the world populated like it is on the normal eq servers people pay for and such because thats what im used to and would like to be wandering in while im traversing my own server world :)

of course its open to all whome want to join but I think people might like it better with npc's /monsters and such if ya know what i mean once i get down the basics ill work on some more interesting stuff but im all psyched about finally finding a way to get my own eq server up and not have to pay for it :)

any help is much appreciated

a_Guest03
05-09-2003, 12:56 AM
In the world building forum, there are probably 3 to 4 good databases to work with. None are complete, but they are better than nothing.

Dreadviao
05-09-2003, 01:55 AM
ya got one last night before i crashed now to flag my account as gm status so i can have some fun but so far ive been unable to flag it in console anyone know were to go in the mysql db to do that ?