PDA

View Full Version : OSX Darwin Support

dasylum
06-02-2003, 05:02 AM
K Ive looked around, done some searched, and only came up with some posts from a year ago about attempting to get EQemu to compile on Darwin / Large Endien(sp?) machines. I was just curious if there has been any further progress with this. Im not a coding / *nix expert but I can usually manage to fuddle my way through something if its not quite working.

Anyways havnt slept in a long time, to much fun screwin around with the win binaries and such. But if anyone knows if there have been any succesful compiles, or wants someone to test on Darwin id love to hear from ya.

Trumpcard
06-02-2003, 05:42 AM
No one has requested OSX compatibility. If you want to work on it, i'll gladly merge any changes necessary into #ifdef OSX sections of code, the way FREEBSD sections were done.

Might require a bit of work, but feel free to try.

dasylum
06-02-2003, 03:30 PM
Well like i said im really not all that great with code and compiling etc, havnt even touched it in years and years, but ill see what I can come up with. Would be nice to use this G4 for something =P

Bigpull
06-03-2003, 05:18 AM
Need #ifdef BIG_ENDIAN in the network code, going from my swisscheese memory i'd say mid feb worked ok on mips. But i haven't booted that machine up in months because i really hate writeing drivers, and writing ems easier than debuging them >=)