PDA

View Full Version : New Admin Tool?

_OZZY_
03-27-2002, 03:56 PM
The emulator is now at version 0.2.6, aparently with 0.2.7 well planned out. Yet, the admin tool hasn't been updated since 0.2.4. Any ETA on a new release of it? Just curious. You've got a great piece of software there Windcatcher. :)

Lyenu X`Arie
03-27-2002, 10:34 PM
Yeah.. it'll need to be upgraded soon. 0.2.7 is going to break the admin tool completely as we're change the DB tables layout. It is open-source.. so I assume if anyone knew delphi she might not mind if you made a upgrade?

Windcatcher
03-28-2002, 02:36 AM
I've been taking a break :)

Once 0.2.7 comes out I'll see if I can whip someting up real quick. Tax day is real soon now though so I might get hung up with that if the release is on a weekend.

WC

Windcatcher
04-09-2002, 04:41 PM
Before the messages come flowing in, I'm aware that I need to put together a new version of my admin tool. Unfortunately it won't happen until this weekend at the earliest, and possibly not until the 16th. I still have to get my taxes done, and we just suffered a death in the family so this week is basically screwed. :( Once I get past the 15th things will get a lot easier.

Windcatcher

Wiz
04-10-2002, 01:43 AM
Yikes, sorry to hear that. Take care of your real life stuff man, don't press yourself for the admin tool.