PDA

View Full Version : Updated spawnconf for database builders..

Trumpcard
03-28-2002, 12:33 PM
I've been hopping around zone to zone, gathering spawn data

Heres the zones Ive hit so far, and are contained in the log...

The Grey
Katta
Scarlet Desert
Twilight Sea
Fungus Grove
Tox
Paineel
The Warrens
Stonebrunt
Feerot
Burning Woods
Sirens Grotto
Skyfire
The Overthere
Frontier Mountains (I didnt run the 4spawn, so prolly need to manually add in all those guys)
Warsilks Woods
Dalnir's
Field of Bone
Kurns Tower
Lavastorm
Najena
oasis
north ro
south ro
innothule
guktop
gukbottom
Sol A
Sol B
Surefall Glade
qeynos hills
Blackburrow
everfrost

New Zones: (3/31/00)
Netherberian Lair
ShadowHaven
Paludal Caverns
Marus Seru
Dawnshroud
Nexus
Bazaar
New Befallen
E Commons/W Commons/Freeports
Shadeweaver Thicket

Im not sure how long it will be before the SoL zone logs are of any use, but here they are at anyrate..

Good night tonight, along with these zones, I got over 100 new items with packetcollector! Going to try and do the updated RunneyEye tomorrow night and some of the other 'old' world zones.

Feel free to post your spawnlogs , if you have them.. dont know how many showeq users we have out there, but the more we have, the better we'll be able to form populated worlds..

http://denial.dyn.dhs.org/eqimages/spawnlog.txt

Lurker_005
03-28-2002, 01:02 PM
Just a thought, perhaps running showEQ on an populated emulated server. We can compare the Z numbers reported by showEQ and what was input into the database. It could also help sort out what spawns are getting sent to the safe spot.

Trumpcard
03-28-2002, 02:23 PM
showeq doesnt work correctly on emulator servers...

Trumpcard
03-31-2002, 03:18 PM
bump

Lyenu X`Arie
03-31-2002, 03:20 PM
Also luclin can be started working on whenever, just we barely have any items from that part of the world.

Drawde
04-01-2002, 12:04 AM
I am working on putting some of these spawns in my DB, but it's a rather slow process, as I have to type them out by hand and work out the HPs, class etc. I had Stonebrunt Mountains 90% done, then when I checked it out in-game I found I'd got the X/Y coordinates the wrong way round... :(

Ariak
04-06-2002, 04:15 PM
Drawde what are you doing to address their Z axis?

Drawde
04-07-2002, 06:15 AM
For outdoor zones I usually try and find the highest point in the zone, then set that as the Z coordinate for all the spawns. Then I check it out in-game and see if there are any NPCs standing on roofs, etc. and use #loc to work out their proper Z coordinates.