PDA

View Full Version : ToV: HoT/WW Itemization..

Ariak
03-30-2002, 05:22 PM
Okay, I am going to ask.

As we all know, going +Dragon faction is a ridiculous joke in EQ, unless you're a n00b guild. +Dragon items cannot complete with +Giant faction items.

I have fully itemized +Dragon quest armor (Malevolent, Warlord, Dazzeling, Plague Bearer, Shining, ETC all of them(Well, doing Monk/Ranger now..))

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
DO I MAKE the +Dragon section of TOV normal, as in real EQ? I am going to put it simply: 99% of you will not be +Dragon faction. You may kill Vindi/AoW/Statue/Tormax once or twice for some items, but you won't be farming them OVER AND OVER like you'll be killing the NTOV dragons for the items you want.

I am thinking of a complete +Dragon faction revamp of the zone and make it MUCH MUCH harder. Getting into the deep parts of the +Dragon area will be harder than clearing NTOV, and the armor-drops there will be worth the reward.

Comments? I will keep +Giant section 100% normal.

Felar
03-31-2002, 02:21 PM
I would like it to be normal and if you could impliment quest but i am beating that would be to time consuming so just have them drop their quest Items. Like Tormax drops his loot in the real eq