PDA

View Full Version : What is the best version to join (All State your Opinions)

Lexen2
10-24-2003, 11:42 AM
Whats the best version to join, 4.4 or 5.0? (Ignore me if I got the version numbers wrong, I dont feel like going back and checking hehe) What are your opinions on whats best?

mattmeck
10-24-2003, 02:19 PM
Depends on what you want. 4.4 is function in a lot of ways 5.0 isnt yet, but 5.0 is going to offer a lot more and be more stable then 4.4. best bet is to wait till 5.0 comes out, expecialy because looking at your join date, you would need to get files that are warz to play on a 4.4

as a side note what is this doing in the Tutorials section??

DeletedUser
10-25-2003, 09:25 AM
:o Good point Mattmeck, what is this doing here?

Lexen2, as mattmeck had stated, it really depends on what you're looking for. And even then i'd recommend you look for the server type instead of version at this point. I'd rather go for a custom 4.4 server instead of a unlegit 4.4/5.0 server. Cause non-legit servers are just plain stupid. Only newbies need those, because they are too lazy to level in live. :D

bloodkingg
10-25-2003, 10:02 AM
Lol, I have a 65 Paladin on live with some 60aas. Sure not much, but I love xping and getting AA. And yet, I love non legit servers and mainly am playing real Everquest until Merth's server come back up because its the only non legit server. So just saying, not only people that hate to level like non legit servers, I just like to kill stuff, and spawn stuff. Non legit servers are not necesarily for #level, I like the #spawn command more then anything, oh and #texture.