EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   General::General Discussion (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Does anyone want some custom zones? (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25398)

quadroplex 06-08-2008 10:29 AM

ugh Editing rules... lol

I tried to add just about everything you need all the texture packs the scene pack meshes plus the custom stuff from scorpious2k theres also anim8or oz and other tools in there as well, I have a TON more textures that ive been collecting and they will be there as well as soon as i get a chance to package them up and upload them

I hope this helps

eq4me 06-08-2008 10:39 AM

I might be wrong but the files 3ds.part1-4.rar sound like warez to me.

quadroplex 06-08-2008 10:43 AM

your indeed wrong lol its a trial version the same one you can download from download.com and other mirrors its not cracked its a 30 day trial now as i was saying... and those werent supposed to be in there anyway out them in the wrong folder those arent for the general public they are for the zone builders on my server

Ive removed the original texture archives and im uploading my own i added textures to fix some of the mesh issues with the buildings that come with oz ( some were missing) the brick bank tavern and store or whatever it is now are fully textured if you use the textures I am uploading, I also want ot credit GeorgeS There are the textures from his world editor in there as well and a few i scrounged up from royalty free sites as well

the textures include

Scorpious2k's Custom textures
GeorgeS UWE Textures( As ive been using his tool as well to make zones and import them)
The base Textures for Openzone
Some textures from royalty free sites
Some added textures for fixing the meshing issues with some of the original meshes

quadroplex 06-08-2008 10:53 AM

BTW the new texture packs will be up in about 42 minutes its a multipart rar archive so you need all of them to extract the archive( I didnt feel like seperating it up and what not )

As I go through all the mesh files and find more missing textures ill add them

Scorpious2k 06-08-2008 02:02 PM

Nektropos zones are online and ready for download

Windcatcher 06-08-2008 02:21 PM

Hey Scorp, would you be interested in my Lelembeth zone?

quadroplex 06-08-2008 02:30 PM

Just so everyone knows I just made a new thread in the OZ Q/A forum for zone submissions to be posted there ( yeah i talked to scorp about it first ) Itll make it easier to get organized till theres a set submission system in place i think if there is even gunna be one lol

Scorpious2k 06-08-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windcatcher (Post 150279)
Hey Scorp, would you be interested in my Lelembeth zone?

Absolutely. I was just thinking about including your original zones that I modified, and that would fit right in!

Scorpious2k 06-08-2008 04:57 PM

The Mars zones are now online and available for download.

quadroplex 06-09-2008 11:41 AM

I am reuploading my new texture pack to my mediafire account it has all of georges' convertex textures( I converted them last night too lmao) and my entire meshes directory which also has converted meshes from his app all nice and ready for use in OZ! I will post here when the files are uploaded again the textures are a multipart rar file ( had to do it as the file would be like 300 megs big now) just download them all and extract all the textures to your oz textures folder overwrite as needed

Details of texture pack:
1803 textures

Credits...
Scorpious2k
GeorgeS
Windcatcher
Sakretari

details of meshes:
780 Meshes
Credits...
Scorpious2k
GeorgeS
Windcatcher
Sakretari

I highly reccomend everyone grab these when I post they are ready as they will be needed for any zones I post and will be VERY USefull in further zone creation.

quadroplex 06-09-2008 01:59 PM

the new mesh and texture packs are up

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a...9fb53c81b778f5

Scorpious2k 06-09-2008 11:36 PM

The Juno zones are now online and available for download.

Is anyone downloading these? Looking at them? Just curious, since I haven't seen any feedback yet.

quadroplex 06-10-2008 12:23 AM

ive gotten em but havent used them yet been working on the textures and mesh stuff lol

quadroplex 06-10-2008 12:32 AM

wow man these are fricken sweet, how did you import the dem's? if possible could you get someone to make a tutorial on it?

quadroplex 06-10-2008 12:49 AM

would it be alright if i started exporting the objects in these zones that are not in the meshes you posted and made another mesh pack scorp? Or are they propriatery so to speak?

As you can guess ive kind of been trying to take care of the resources end of the zone making process for people lol