EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   Support::MiniLogin (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=629)
-   -   Is this server connected to minilogin? (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32374)

GCD1 10-26-2010 10:06 PM

Is this server connected to minilogin?

I have had EQEmu up and running for quite some time. My IP address has not changed, and none of my config files have changed.

Suddenly I am now seeing the following when I try to connect:

[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT] Connection X.X.X.X PASSED banned IPs check. Proces
sing connection.
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_ERR] : ID is 0. Is this server connected to minilogin?
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_ERR] : Could not find a minilogin account, verify ip addr
ess logging into minilogin is the same that is in your account table.
Removing connection

How do I check and see if I am connected to minilogin, as it asks me when it sets the ID to 0?

I have my database configured with the ID of 1 that pertains to my IP address. I can't understand why it isn't making the connection and assigning it appropriately.

What are troubleshooting measures for this?

Thanks!

Capheus 11-17-2010 10:10 AM

Somethings to check. Easiest to see using Navicat or HeidiSQL.

In the Variables table check the "LoginType" field. The default is "public", you want to have "Minilogin" in there when using minilogin.

In the Account table. Make sure your "minilogin_IP" field matches your current IPv4 address.

If you didn't change your build or database, it is most likely an IP issue. The IP's must match up in:

eqemuconfig.ini
eqhost.txt
Account table for minilogin IP field

eski2 05-09-2011 02:45 AM

I'm getting the same error code. My ip is 192.168.1.3 and that's used consistently although i can't see an eqemuconfig.ini file (maybe that was changed to eqemu_config.xml or another file?)

Looking at HeidiSQL, LoginType = Minilogin
minilogin_ip is 192.168.1.3

greed80 05-22-2011 12:30 AM

I have the same problem, can anyone help?

Login type is set to minilogin, all settings seem to be the same as my other computer (minilogin also, I'm changing the computer for the server).

05.21. - 22:17:34] [WORLD__CLIENT] Checking inbound connection 127.0.0.1 against BannedIPs table
[05.21. - 22:17:34] [WORLD__CLIENT] Connection 127.0.0.1 PASSED banned IPs check. Processing connection.
[05.21. - 22:17:34] [WORLD__CLIENT_ERR] : ID is 0. Is this server connected to minilogin?
[05.21. - 22:17:34] [WORLD__CLIENT_ERR] : Could not find a minilogin account, verify ip address logging into minilogin is the same that is in your account table.

greed80 05-22-2011 11:50 AM

I've gone over all of my configurations and still can't find the problem.

Derision 05-22-2011 01:51 PM

It's been years since I used minilogin, but from your log I guess you are running the client on the same PC as the server (Checking inbound connection 127.0.0.1),
so is the minilogin_ip column in the account table for the account you want to use, set to 127.0.0.1 ?