EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   Support::General Support (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=598)
-   -   Resending SMS Verification Email (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42261)

irhall93 01-08-2019 05:08 PM

Resending SMS Verification Email

Hey Everyone,

Trying to recover the password on a couple login accounts. I've completed the SMS verification setup but did not receive the email. I've checked that it was sent to the proper email, checked spam etc...

Is there a way that I can have that verification email resent?

Thanks!

PUskara 02-27-2019 08:58 PM

I am in the same boat. I just completed the SMS verification and it advised me the email would be sent but I have received nothing. I have searched my mailbox and have checked my spam filters, etc.

It appears that no emails are being sent. =(

chrsschb 02-27-2019 10:03 PM

Pretty sure you're going to have to just use new accounts.

Tovahna 03-12-2019 05:48 PM

problem with creating a new account is that the phone number is already assigned to the old one and won't accept it on the new account. I did that and now i'm stuck in limbo since noone is answering my "contact us" email. I've been waiting over a week for some sort of response.

chrsschb 03-12-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tovahna (Post 261903)
problem with creating a new account is that the phone number is already assigned to the old one and won't accept it on the new account. I did that and now i'm stuck in limbo since noone is answering my "contact us" email. I've been waiting over a week for some sort of response.

Trust me I understand. I've also been here long enough to know the reality of the situation :D

Tovahna 03-17-2019 02:19 PM

I'm just going to assume the admin's have quit and unless someone else comes up with an everquest emulator I'll never play EQ again (unless I pay for it)

chrsschb 03-18-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tovahna (Post 261923)
I'm just going to assume the admin's have quit and unless someone else comes up with an everquest emulator I'll never play EQ again (unless I pay for it)

Admins didn't quit but the SMS system never should have been implemented. Literally ONE person has access to it and he's never on the forums.

Tovahna 03-20-2019 07:26 PM

Problem is, with my number now in limbo, i can't make a new account so playing EQ emu is no longer possible. As well as everyone else who's in the same boat. I can't even delete my account to start over.

chrsschb 03-20-2019 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tovahna (Post 261963)
Problem is, with my number now in limbo, i can't make a new account so playing EQ emu is no longer possible. As well as everyone else who's in the same boat. I can't even delete my account to start over.

Google voice exists. And is free.

Tovahna 03-30-2019 12:23 PM

Thank you, I didn't even know about google voice :) I'll give it a try!

edit: apparently it's not available in my country (I live in canada, go figure), so back to square one *sigh* wish an admin would respond.