EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   General::News (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=594)
-   -   Windows Server Repack (EQEmu Akka's PEQ Repack) (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38836)

Nibiuno 10-27-2014 01:33 PM

quoted below

Nibiuno 10-27-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tdayin (Post 235006)
For everyone that is having issues with Mercs, I got mine working by following the steps here http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sho...c+failed+spawn

I can get them to spawn and follow me around PoK but when I zone they go poof. Still trying to figure it out.

I have the same issue. Cant get them working. No stances and they poof when I zone.

Using underfoot client.

chrsschb 10-27-2014 01:35 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. You guys having mercenary problems are you using the new deblob database?

derantum 10-27-2014 02:04 PM

Hey dude... i use the Easy to install pack from this page hehe one click BAAAM Server online freshly downloaded 4 days ago..

so i guess i use some of the newest stuff

my main problem gonna be Client tho ... i use Titanium atm

Nibiuno 10-27-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrsschb (Post 235068)
I'm gonna go out on a limb here. You guys having mercenary problems are you using the new deblob database?

Updated to the sep 25 dump on all the merc tables to try to fix it, same issue.

Not sure what the deblob database is and google is no help.

Nibiuno 10-27-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrsschb (Post 235068)

Yes, just figured out what you mean after I reinstalled another fresh database and got a message to convert it from the Legacy Character Data Binary Blob to the new version.

Guess I shouldnt have updated to the newest server code the other day.

Toony 10-28-2014 12:06 AM

Does the log below mean any specific kind of error?

[Quest] Tying perl output to eqemu logs
[Quest] Creating EQEmuIO=HASH(0xc86dd3c)
[Quest] Creating EQEmuIO=HASH(0xc86b1ec)
[Quest] Loading perlemb plugins.
[Quest] Unable to read perl file 'plugin.pl'
[Quest] Subroutine Cwd::fastcwd redefined at C:/PERL/lib/Cwd.pm line 812.
[Quest] Subroutine Cwd::getcwd redefined at C:/PERL/lib/Cwd.pm line 812.
[Quest] Subroutine Cwd::abs_path redefined at C:/PERL/lib/Cwd.pm line 812.
[Quest] "my" variable $string masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins
/DiaWind.pl line 43.
[Quest] "my" variable $string masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins
/DiaWind.pl line 52.
[Quest] Unquoted string "false" may clash with future reserved word at plugins/E
xpeditions.pl line 376.
[Quest] Subroutine CalcDestFromHeading redefined at plugins/path_tools.pl line 2
[Quest] "my" variable $Item1 masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins/
quest_handin.pl line 19.
[Quest] "my" variable $Item2 masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins/
quest_handin.pl line 21.
[Quest] "my" variable $Item3 masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins/
quest_handin.pl line 23.
[Quest] "my" variable $Item4 masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins/
quest_handin.pl line 25.
[Quest] Subroutine GetReverseHeading redefined at plugins/spawn_utils.pl line 45
[Quest] Subroutine ConvertHeadingToDegrees redefined at plugins/spawn_utils.pl l
ine 477.
[Quest] Subroutine vtell redefined at plugins/voicetell.pl line 6.
[Quest] Subroutine Autovtell redefined at plugins/voicetell.pl line 56.

Akkadius 10-28-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toony (Post 235079)
Does the log below mean any specific kind of error?

[Quest] Tying perl output to eqemu logs
[Quest] Creating EQEmuIO=HASH(0xc86dd3c)
[Quest] Creating EQEmuIO=HASH(0xc86b1ec)
[Quest] Loading perlemb plugins.
[Quest] Unable to read perl file 'plugin.pl'
[Quest] Subroutine Cwd::fastcwd redefined at C:/PERL/lib/Cwd.pm line 812.
[Quest] Subroutine Cwd::getcwd redefined at C:/PERL/lib/Cwd.pm line 812.
[Quest] Subroutine Cwd::abs_path redefined at C:/PERL/lib/Cwd.pm line 812.
/DiaWind.pl line 43.
/DiaWind.pl line 52.
[Quest] Unquoted string "false" may clash with future reserved word at plugins/E
xpeditions.pl line 376.
[Quest] Subroutine CalcDestFromHeading redefined at plugins/path_tools.pl line 2
[Quest] "my" variable $Item1 masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins/
quest_handin.pl line 19.
[Quest] "my" variable $Item2 masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins/
quest_handin.pl line 21.
[Quest] "my" variable $Item3 masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins/
quest_handin.pl line 23.
[Quest] "my" variable $Item4 masks earlier declaration in same scope at plugins/
quest_handin.pl line 25.
[Quest] Subroutine GetReverseHeading redefined at plugins/spawn_utils.pl line 45
[Quest] Subroutine ConvertHeadingToDegrees redefined at plugins/spawn_utils.pl l
ine 477.
[Quest] Subroutine vtell redefined at plugins/voicetell.pl line 6.
[Quest] Subroutine Autovtell redefined at plugins/voicetell.pl line 56.

No, you're fine

AntiBonk 10-28-2014 01:11 PM

First off, I just want to say that this repack is awesome. I was able to get a server up and running successfully last night with very little work, huge props for that! I was able to connect successfully using both the SoD client and the UF client, both work great, and had a friend successfully connect to the server as well!

I do have one question, that my searching hasn't found a exact answer for, is there a list of the expansions that are enabled and working for this server repack? is it the same as the PEQ Grand Creation server that I think is up to GoD?

Cheers, and thanks in advance for any information about this.

derantum 10-28-2014 01:25 PM

Anyone got Mercenarys Working with this Repack? i got the PPL in PoK to give me Mercenary now they pop buff etc but when i zone it vanishes also i cant see the Stance modes.. Anyone able to help me ? Please :)

Akkadius 10-28-2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntiBonk (Post 235091)
First off, I just want to say that this repack is awesome. I was able to get a server up and running successfully last night with very little work, huge props for that! I was able to connect successfully using both the SoD client and the UF client, both work great, and had a friend successfully connect to the server as well!

I do have one question, that my searching hasn't found a exact answer for, is there a list of the expansions that are enabled and working for this server repack? is it the same as the PEQ Grand Creation server that I think is up to GoD?

Cheers, and thanks in advance for any information about this.

Yes same as PEQ on the date mentioned in the Wiki

Akkadius 10-28-2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derantum (Post 235092)
Anyone got Mercenarys Working with this Repack? i got the PPL in PoK to give me Mercenary now they pop buff etc but when i zone it vanishes also i cant see the Stance modes.. Anyone able to help me ? Please :)

Mercenaries need a bit of ironing, can't guarantee they are supported.

Toony 10-28-2014 02:15 PM

Ok, big improvement, after formatting a drive and installing clean I can log in!

But when I do it seems like I'm on top of the world and everything is dark blue, I'm running Titanium btw.

derantum 10-28-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toony (Post 235095)
Ok, big improvement, after formatting a drive and installing clean I can log in!

But when I do it seems like I'm on top of the world and everything is dark blue, I'm running Titanium btw.

did you start in the tutorial ?? if so i got the same problem with titanium sorted it with Underfoot now tho try to disable the Tutorial when you make a char and take a look then

chrsschb 10-28-2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toony (Post 235095)

It's been mentioned several times Titanium is not recommended with this repack. There's a bunch of default stuff that needs to be changed in order to be titanium friendly.