EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   General::Server Discussion (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=601)
-   -   What Server do you miss? (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33777)

LostInTheWoods 07-01-2011 12:22 PM

What Server do you miss?

I am just curious what people's favorite servers were before they disappeared. Here are the servers I used to play that were pretty beast.

Blood of the Akkadian was by far one of my favorite servers, I loved the story behind the game play and the very custom feel of the game, I . Overall just a really well put-together server.

The Order of Sin is also another server I miss, only real PVP server I ever played on but I loved the 3.0-4.0's and the difficulty level. Grim was one of the coolest GM's I have ever met

So I am just curious what other players have to think about previous servers they used to play that have gone dark :)

liquest 07-01-2011 12:29 PM

I believe Krushers non-legit was my favorite by far was so much fun =D then turned into scars of amerous they did not disapear but i upgraded to SoD and they are titanium only still running 7.0.0 i wish they would upgrade

Akkadius 07-01-2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostInTheWoods (Post 201143)
I am just curious what people's favorite servers were before they disappeared. Here are the servers I used to play that were pretty beast.

Blood of the Akkadian was by far one of my favorite servers, I loved the story behind the game play and the very custom feel of the game, I . Overall just a really well put-together server.

The Order of Sin is also another server I miss, only real PVP server I ever played on but I loved the 3.0-4.0's and the difficulty level. Grim was one of the coolest GM's I have ever met

So I am just curious what other players have to think about previous servers they used to play that have gone dark :)

Well it may be good news for you that I am working on bringing BotA back in a certain form. I'll announce it fully when I feel it is the right time.

LostInTheWoods 07-01-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akkadius (Post 201146)
Well it may be good news for you that I am working on bringing BotA back in a certain form. I'll announce it fully when I feel it is the right time.

That is very good news :D Ive been looking for a home server for quite a bit of time now.

I've looked through old forum posts and saw alot about Krusher's Server, but I must've joined after they changed it because I never saw it :P

trevius 07-01-2011 10:15 PM

My favorite dead server is Zeb. Jibbatwinkers had some pretty creative ideas and inspired a lot of the regular custom features you see in many of the current custom servers out there.

Bristlebane[nj] 07-02-2011 01:02 AM

Zebuxoruk!

Rolando 07-02-2011 04:45 AM

zeb was the best for me as well.

notknowing 07-02-2011 11:10 AM

Agreed, Zeb was great.

bufferofnewbies 07-03-2011 03:16 AM

S2K: ever kick a mob so hard that it knocks the server for a loop?

jabedoben 07-03-2011 04:14 PM

Definitely Last World.

Tadzzio 07-07-2011 09:32 PM

I MISS ZEBUXORUK THE ORIGINAL was so leet, i had so much fun on that server, was the only custom i actually would put time into, and man, it was beautiful. I did love GuildWars and a few others though, but

helman 08-04-2011 04:32 PM

Blood of the Akkadian was a great server, I loved the campaign. It was all custom. I've never seen a server like BoTA.

Akka I can not wait for it to come back up.

Katinka 08-22-2011 12:02 AM

Zeb was awesome, wish someone would do something like that.

Kingmen30264 08-22-2011 12:46 AM

I have to agree with most of everyone here. Zeb Server was the best that I ever played on, wish he would return his server... a couple years and still missing it............

Then it was Order of Sin.... I still talk to Grim from time to time, he is working on his own custom game, and that is why he stopped, but yeah, I loved the way it was all working on his server, the quests (Specially the one with Firionia Vie xD [First task, not second]), and then the weapons/epics he was designing were going to be pretty 1337.... But yeah...

I miss them both pretty regularly. Played for a minute on EZ, and then moved down to Akkadius...... Maybe we'll find something that helps bring back the good ol' memories :)

Lane 08-23-2011 01:14 AM

Blood of the akkadin was great! I remember the first time seeing high keep and my jaw dropped. Loved the set up and how you had to climb up