EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   Development::GeorgeS's Tools (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=674)
-   -   I can't get any of GeorgeS tools to work (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34216)

JerginsSoft 06-22-2013 08:00 PM

Hey, Just did a search to see if anyone else was having problems.

I'm trying to use this editor on AX Classic, and it seems the icons are all jacked up...

But I got it working using the above advice, with the command prompt, so its useable after turning off the sound.

Am I doing doing something wrong or is there something not compatible with AXClassic?

Gregk 10-18-2016 11:25 AM

Confirming that this worked. Administrator command prompt did the trick.

ChaosSlayerZ 01-26-2018 11:02 AM

NM - npc_editor seems to be working ;)

Tegila 04-03-2018 08:30 PM

installed these all recently, and while trying to make newer recipes (crescent reach tradeskill quests) with tradeskill_recipes I kept getting missing icons and it would crash.

So, I went and used someone else's tool to pull icons from my recently patched Live gamefolder, then another program to convert them from png to gif, and then changed all their names to fit the format he used. Everything works great.

I would be happy to share the fully updated icons folder I have for this if someone would point me to the best way to do so (I can't host it myself)

I used current patched live client, not the RoF2 client, so some icons may not work in game unless those client files also get hosted somewhere, but it gives a bigger selection to work with.

GRUMPY 04-03-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tegila (Post 258133)

I would be happy to share the fully updated icons folder I have for this if someone would point me to the best way to do so (I can't host it myself)

Google Drive is one (15GB Free) Also Dropbox is another.

Dryamzord01 07-17-2018 05:24 PM

to get to the resources folder and validate it well the cmd as I write it?

when I open the cmd in administrator I get C: \ WINDOWS \ system32> that I write next to get to the resource folder and validate it?

Dryamzord01 07-17-2018 05:37 PM

when i open the .bat, it only accepts me in registerserver in quartz.dll and accepts the msdxm.ocx, the other modules do not load

Dryamzord01 07-17-2018 06:27 PM

can not load the module, make sure that the binary file is stored in the specified path or debug it to check for problems in the bonial file or the dependent .DLL files can someone help me with this? not opening a cmd with administrator I can register the files, only the quartz.dll accepts me and I load the msdmx.ocx, the others do not

superpally1 12-26-2018 02:00 AM

This worked for me using windows 10.

Change the register_ocx.bat contents to this :

Code:

regsvr32.exe /u a.ocx
regsvr32.exe /u DXAnimatedGIF.ocx
regsvr32.exe /u imagelist.ocx
regsvr32.exe /u MSCOMCTL.OCX
regsvr32.exe /u VFmp3player.ocx
regsvr32.exe quartz.dll
regsvr32.exe /u MSHFLXGD.OCX

and then run the register_ocx.bat as admin