EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   Support::General Support (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=598)
-   -   Project 1999 (P99) Support - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE! (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36423)

Etridian 04-15-2020 07:39 AM

I have the titanium edition but keep getting a black screen and kicked back to login. It says I cant connect to the patch server?

Uleat 04-15-2020 04:14 PM

Are you trying to connect to p99?

demonstar55 04-16-2020 12:41 AM

Need to launch with patchme, sounds like you're not following the guides correctly.

Etridian 04-16-2020 06:05 PM

I followed them exactly. They are pretty clear.

***EDIT-OK, maybe I missed something, like the fact that the server login has to be different from the forum login.....DOH! I should really learn to double check myself BEFORE I type a quick response....

But now it says my spell file is out of date.....hmmmmm

Huppy 04-16-2020 06:41 PM

You need the patch files from P99 site. (currently v53)

Smygel 12-26-2020 03:47 PM

Lost Character

Hello, who do i contact to find out what account my Lost Character live on?

So many years since i played and lost all track

I remember the Characters Name and some of my account details

provocating 12-26-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smygel (Post 265902)
Hello, who do i contact to find out what account my Lost Character live on?

So many years since i played and lost all track

I remember the Characters Name and some of my account details

And yet another person that did not read the original post.

Huppy 12-26-2020 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by provocating (Post 265903)
And yet another person that did not read the original post.

Obviously, they were asking for all this, when they named this thread. Somebody didn't think that through too clearly, lolol
Project 1999 (P99) Support - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE!
So until this "obsolete" thread is locked, it will keep going, and going......and going .... ;)

kakemonger 10-23-2022 11:55 AM

I am trying to recover my account, but my previous info did not pop up and even though I have the correct username and pw for my p99 login it will not let me link it to a new EQEMU account. Please assist!

entranzed 04-27-2024 10:12 AM

Cant remember email for forum name.

Hi so I have an account entranzed12 and I have searched hi and low to try and remember my password or the email anything and I am at a loss. Is there any way to to give me a hint as to what forum the account may be related to. Also I have my other account on here entranzed1 and I am getting an error saying since my account has login servers already attached It is not letting me add the sms verification says I must wait a week before the email is accepted or denied ? any way to speed up that process being I never got an email. Thank you.