EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   General::News (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=594)
-   -   Donation Request (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19935)

fathernitwit 01-09-2006 04:56 PM

Donation Request

Folks,

The project has incurred a cost of $160 for a licences for the forum software and we would like to request donations from the community to help cover the costs. Doodman and I split the cost out of pocket. Please use the donations page on the main page to donate, it would be best to split any donation evenly between us.

Please make sure you are donating to one of the two devs, and not sourceforge itself.

Enough money to cover this expense has not been received. Thanks to all who donated, and sorry to all those who's donations were subverted by sourceforge, we are still trying to get that figured out.
Donors: gottasummer, solid11, cavedude, belfedia, rangerdown, BloodSpawn Server.

---- Purchase Information --------------------------------------------

Purchase ID: XXXXXX (Jan 09th '06 11:42pm)

- Existing License XXXXXX
--- Leased License Upgrade @ 160.00 USD (XXXXXX)

Total Order Value: 160.00 USD
Total Paid: 160.00 USD

Acolyte 01-09-2006 04:58 PM

$10 for a cool title!

Belfedia 01-10-2006 07:23 AM

$50 for your devoted work !

solid11 01-10-2006 07:40 AM

I want a sticker for my shirt now that says I'm speshal =)

Keep up the great works guys.

typhoon 01-10-2006 08:09 AM

Dropped $20 last night.. let me know if you didn't get it.

gottasummer 01-10-2006 08:54 AM

I Dropped about $10 over the weekend to you, and my amount was not listed :(

Or maybe it was, because of the fees from SF and Paypal and all.

Anyway... if you need a copy of vBulletin... I recommend if you can, get the full license, I have yearly for one of my sites and its a pain in the ass.

Belfedia 01-10-2006 10:12 AM

Name not appear in list if you don't log on your SF account :) like me :)

gottasummer 01-10-2006 10:18 AM

I appeared on this list, my SF account is bitblaster. I was the second person ever to donate... shame on you guys!

I donated without being asked ;)

fathernitwit 01-10-2006 12:39 PM

Post updated.
Belfedia and typhoon, I do not see your guy's. PM me if you think it should have gone through and it did not, or if your having problems going through sourceforge.

gottasummer 01-10-2006 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fathernitwit
Post updated.
Belfedia and typhoon, I do not see your guy's. PM me if you think it should have gone through and it did not, or if your having problems going through sourceforge.

So, I am assuming you got mine?

How much more is needed?

Also, if you use Invision, this won't happen... I personally like vBulletin more, but Invision does not require you to renew your license, only if you want updates

jenniferrose 01-10-2006 01:59 PM

My dad donated.

My dad had trouble logging in. Cannonballdex, just fyi he donated today. Thank you.

cannon 01-10-2006 02:07 PM

Cannon , not Cannonballdex LOL

HAHA no wonder I had trouble logging in. :)

fathernitwit 01-10-2006 04:07 PM

Just a warning guys, it seems that sourceforge's pages are rather confusing and some people have been "tricked" into donating to sourceforge instead of us. I put updated instructions on the donation page to hopefully help. Please be watchful and make sure one of the two dev's names are somewhere on the page for your donation, I hate to see people's money go to the wrong place.

If you have made this mistake, I would highly recomend contacting source forge to see if you cant get refunded (please post if you are successful).

typhoon 01-11-2006 04:14 AM

You should have it now. I swear last time it said it was going to you also.

gottasummer 01-11-2006 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fathernitwit
Just a warning guys, it seems that sourceforge's pages are rather confusing and some people have been "tricked" into donating to sourceforge instead of us. I put updated instructions on the donation page to hopefully help. Please be watchful and make sure one of the two dev's names are somewhere on the page for your donation, I hate to see people's money go to the wrong place.

If you have made this mistake, I would highly recomend contacting source forge to see if you cant get refunded (please post if you are successful).

This is why a direct paypal link MIGHT be worth-while...