EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   EQEmu Operations Center (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=679)
-   -   EOC BETA Launch (Developer's Tool) EQEmu Operations Center (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36662)

AudioGarden21 04-10-2014 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akkadius (Post 229418)
Alright, I have created a new PEQ Editor partition which should behave just like the legacy editor in which if you are logged in with your database you should have no problems managing it with the editor. This should have all the latest updates and talk nicely with the latest database schemas.

It is PEQ Editor 421 located at the bottom of the menu list (For Revision 421)

http://i.imgur.com/dlpP0mP.png

Awesome!

I just managed to finally copy a spell, which is what I was trying to do when it threw those errors. All seems well atm.

I'll be sure to forward any other issues I come across.

Great work on this thing. I can see it really shaping the future of Emu.

*** EDIT ***

I've come across two problems thus far when messing with spells;

1. - Item 'Spell Search' field under PEQ Editor - Items (under Spells) returns error "Could not connect: Unknown MySQL server host 'omittedIP/Port' (11)

2. - Generate spells_us.txt non-functional - throws error "Error opening spells_us.txt for writing. Make sure the path is writable.

I was able to use PEQ Editor r358 to generate the spell file. I'm not sure if they would be compatible, but it works there nonetheless.

*** EDIT ***

r358 is definitely not compatible. I didn't think it would be lol, but it is what it is. Hopefully this'll all get fixed soon so I can actually export my spells, otherwise it's useless for me to mess with spells anymore since Null's is far too out of date and I have no other exporter.

Akkadius 04-10-2014 02:20 PM

I've corrected the issue with spells_us.txt not generating, was simply a permissions issue with the new build.

AudioGarden21 04-11-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akkadius (Post 229430)
I've corrected the issue with spells_us.txt not generating, was simply a permissions issue with the new build.

You sir, are a sexy man. ;)

Akkadius 04-11-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioGarden21 (Post 229444)
You sir, are a sexy man. ;)

Whut

/10char

AudioGarden21 04-16-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akkadius (Post 229446)
Whut

/10char

Just commending you on your prompt fixes and responses. =D

Also, is there any plan to add an import feature? Or perhaps an assignment to "lowest spell ID available" option?

I'm running into the spell count overflow issue using my SoF client, and with no way to import my old spell file from way back I'm sort of stuck in a rut.

Akkadius 04-16-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioGarden21 (Post 229585)
Just commending you on your prompt fixes and responses. =D

Also, is there any plan to add an import feature? Or perhaps an assignment to "lowest spell ID available" option?

I'm running into the spell count overflow issue using my SoF client, and with no way to import my old spell file from way back I'm sort of stuck in a rut.

The PEQ editor is not my work so you'd have to ask them. I do plan on writing an extensive spell editor here soon though

rhyotte 04-17-2014 12:25 AM

Oooh! Spell Editor! Doing it the semi-by-hand way gets kinda tedious ;)

Esildor 04-17-2014 01:01 AM

Might be a fail on my end but never received this error before:

When trying to Save an item edit in the EoC(not PEQEditor) I'm getting a 404 not found and the following:

The requested URL /AC/eoc/extitems.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at eoc.akkadius.com Port 80

Akkadius 04-18-2014 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esildor (Post 229610)
Might be a fail on my end but never received this error before:

When trying to Save an item edit in the EoC(not PEQEditor) I'm getting a 404 not found and the following:

The requested URL /AC/eoc/extitems.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at eoc.akkadius.com Port 80

Try it again sir

Esildor 04-18-2014 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akkadius (Post 229662)
Try it again sir

Yup, it's working again, Nice!

Coenxai 05-06-2014 12:30 AM

Would it be possible to have no-drop and no-rent default to "No" when creating an item with the PEQ editor?

knowom 05-09-2014 10:00 PM

I was looking at AUTO SCALER adding proc level/proc rate to the list of scaling options would be nice. It would be great to just scale some proc rates to items as another option. In fact bane damage and haste ratio could be as well.

Just some suggestions for improvement to it I don't know how involved those would be to add to it, but would be nice if they were available.

Bandor 05-21-2014 01:22 AM

won't connect to my database for some reason,having no luck getting an editor working lol

Leetsauce 05-21-2014 01:44 AM

Probably a port issue, I would imagine Bandor. I had also had to disable windows firewall entirely when I set this up. For whatever reason it's default position was to block all ports EXCEPT ones specified. That may be something to look into.

vsab 05-21-2014 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leetsauce (Post 230656)
For whatever reason it's default position was to block all ports EXCEPT ones specified.

That's the point of having a firewall!