EQEmulator Forums

EQEmulator Forums (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php)
-   General::General Discussion (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Underfoot compatible repack will donate. (https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33045)

rayman121985 02-12-2011 01:51 PM

Underfoot compatible repack will donate.

Donating if anyone can make a repack thats compatible with the Underfoot client.

I know the DB is not finished and everything is not caught up yet.

I want it because the updated UI / spells / new graphics for items ect...

Surely it can be done because I play on private server thats have it!

I would like it to come with bots and new revamped zones if possible like Steamfont. I know they are not all perfect yet.

I will donate via paypal for anyone who can do it!

THANKS!

leslamarch 02-12-2011 03:36 PM

I'm not sure what your looking for as far as underfoot goes, but the repack I linked in your other thread here has the latest Source and PEQ database and I have no troubles logging in with underfoot. If your looking for custom things people have done, I'm not sure if anyone will give you their work.

rayman121985 02-12-2011 08:47 PM

Thanks Lesla I didn't think yours would work with Underfoot from what I read on AXCLASSIC =)

Yours is perfect but

1. I can't kill things in certain zones because it says im to high.
2. I can summon bots because it says that can't be spawned. I can create them however.
3. When I get passed level 70 I can use the #zone command. Maybe thats in place for the classic?

Other than that its GREAT. If I can fix those minor things it would be perfecto!

=) I will donate for your trouble Lesla!

leslamarch 02-12-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayman121985 (Post 196949)
Thanks Lesla I didn't think yours would work with Underfoot from what I read on AXCLASSIC =)

Yours is perfect but

1. I can't kill things in certain zones because it says im to high.
2. I can summon bots because it says that can't be spawned. I can create them however.
3. When I get passed level 70 I can use the #zone command. Maybe thats in place for the classic?

Other than that its GREAT. If I can fix those minor things it would be perfecto!

=) I will donate for your trouble Lesla!

I have 2 version, one for axclassic and one for PEQ, by what you are describing you have the axclassic version. Uninstall the one you have now and install the one I have linked up top, then all those things you listed will work.

No donations required ;)

Secrets 02-12-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leslamarch (Post 196951)
I have 2 version, one for axclassic and one for PEQ, by what you are describing you have the axclassic version. Uninstall the one you have now and install the one I have linked up top, then all those things you listed will work.

No donations required ;)

Please remove the playercount * 8 code within this repack. I just had to speak to a server who was using it about them spoofing their playercount, and they claimed to use your repack.

I have removed all links to this repack until you do so.

Thanks!

kalo661 02-12-2011 11:38 PM

Explains why on server select a particular server said 24, log in /who all only like 3 showed up heh

leslamarch 02-13-2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secrets (Post 196960)
Please remove the playercount * 8 code within this repack. I just had to speak to a server who was using it about them spoofing their playercount, and they claimed to use your repack.

Thanks!

I didn't change anything with the player count, However I won't post the repack again here and deleted the files..

Angelox 02-13-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secrets (Post 196960)

Thanks!

This is bullshit - you need to talk to us before treating us like garbage.
No problem, I gave up on all of you a long time ago.
You know what you can do with your "player count" and "repack links?"

KLS 02-14-2011 12:16 AM

Don't post like that again please, and no I'm not talking to Secrets.