View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

The DH Patcher functions but I have no idea if their webserver is still running.

EQVerCheck 1 & 2 -do- generate a valid SEQ number, if you still have those versions.

The suggest LS option in EQVerCheck 2 and 3.x.0 do not work because initially the source the information to suggest an LS from was downloaded from Scorpious2k, but after their C&D shut down their webserver, we moved to mirror1.awhiteflame.net. But after the datacenter hosting that caught fire, we moved to eqemulator.net, which is why 3.1.1 is the only working version for Suggest LS. They all provide valid SEQ numbers though, and the information on the website is still valid which is why I keep it on the site.

Quote:
guess thats the way utils go these days.
if anyone has this let me know.
Yeah, fires at datacenters, whats become of this world.

The Dark Horizons patcher does not work because Dark Horizons is not running their patch server at the moment, and providing a link to this, currently running or not, would result in a ban due to its nature.
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.

Last edited by Cisyouc; 12-06-2005 at 03:36 PM..