View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 04:16 PM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

Ok, spent a few hours working on this program and fixing little things that may have been problematic (i.e - to workflow issues).

Let me show you a sample way to add a custom lootdrop_id.

After you've searched for your NPC/s, you can double click on the loottable field and enter a new value. Even if it does NOT exist, it's ok.
Save this NPC - (file/update NPC table) (As you know, you can auto generate one via the last available one in the db as before)

Next add a lootdrop_id (default is #3, bone chips. Edit this number to a new or existing #. (Click on the new this # if no items show) If no items are attached to the lootdrop_id then you must add something. By default my program adds a rusty dagger.
Then save the Loottables (file/update..)

If you want a custom TAG for the Loottable table then you can now (under Tools menu). IF you (file/update LOOT table), then the TAG will overwrite the previous one

The program will not autoincrement loottable_id's but you can enter them manually as I mentioned - just dbl click on the sheet and then save then npc table.

I think I fixed many little things that caused weird errors, depending on workflow.

GeorgeS

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//

Last edited by GeorgeS; 08-29-2006 at 12:23 AM..