View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 09:55 AM
EmanonCow
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLS
I'm still trying to get a definitive answer on what the SE_Stamina effect does, currently in the code it reduces the cost of endurance use by an amount.

Currently SE_Endurance effects increase or decrease endurance.

Ex: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.htm...02&source=Live

If I can get a definitive answer on how SE_Stamina is supposed to work I can see about changing it, probably go log onto live again and ask my friends who still play.

On another note a lot of endurance using skills still need a lot of work too, some don't work quite right and some not at all.
SE_Stamina effects where removed from live. There are no player-castable spells or player gear that can regenerate endurance. The spells either do not work, or where removed from the player's spell list.

Items with Stamina regen clickies where changed to be UV(worn) items.

On live your endurance regen and endurace pool is determined by the sum of your physical attributes, and your level, and some (unknown?) formula.

There are also AA, but there is no gear, and no player cast buffs, that boost endurance regen.

If you don't plan on having OOC regen added, might I suggest having fields:
1> Endurance Cost Multiplier (increases the cost of End based effects)
2> Endurance Regen Multiplier (increases the regen rate of End based abilities)

If you simply boost Endurance Regen to levels where going from OOE to Full E is reasonable, you run into the situation where you can't burn endurance as fast as you gain it back.