Thread: Eqgame.exe Prob
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Monza
Fire Beetle

Default Beating a dead horse

Same issue on two machines now. First one, then the other. I did notice that I had used the "/Q" option to quit out of a few servers which was probably *not* the smartest thing to do, however, my character(s) seem to have stayed logged into that/those servers for quite some time afterwards, at least 25 to 30 minets. I can't say it was any longer than that because the individual on the second computer was tired of waiting on me and exited the game, then began having the same issue as myself. (note: these are two totally separate accounts.) I also noticed that a previously posted EQCLIENT.INI file, although containing the same information as my own, was in a different order. Hmmm...
Now that I am thinking about it, long after I had ended the game and even rebooted the computer, my router was showing information being sent to both computers that had been on-line playing the game...after a reboot, like the server was still sending information to my computer long after I had closed/crashed the game. Router looks silent now, going to try again. Nope, same prob. Guess I'll start with the DX stuff and work my way through...

Oh, one other thing, the graphic settings like the high-end models had auto-changed to enable everything on it's own when I change servers....why????