Old 03-02-2008, 08:51 AM
realityincarnate
Developer

Drizda_Tunesinger.pl zone:feerrott
Code:
#############
#Quest Name: Bard Mail Quest
#Author: RealityIncarnate
#NPCs Involved: Tralyn Marsinger, Eve Marsinger, Lislia Goldtune, Felisity Starbright, Jakum Webdancer, Ton Twostring, Idia, Sivina Lutewhisper, Ticar Lorestring, Marton Stringsinger, Drizda Tunesinger, Travis Two Tone, Silna Songsmith, Siltria Marwind, Tacar Tissleplay, Kilam Oresinger, Lyra Lyrestringer 
#Items Involved: Bardic letters: 18150-18167
#################

sub EVENT_SAY { 
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail. $name - Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?");
}
if($text=~/am interested/i){
quest::say("I have messages that need to go to - well, right now I have one that needs to go to Freeport.  Will you [deliver] mail [to Freeport] for me?");
}
if($text=~/What mail/i){
quest::say("The League of Antonican Bards has a courier system made up of travelers and adventurers.  We pay good gold to anyone who will take messages from bards such as myself to one of our more distant offices.  Are you [interested]?");
}

if($text=~/deliver to freeport/i){
quest::say("Take this letter to Felisity Starbright. You can find her at the bard guild hall. I'm sure she will compensate you for your trouble.");
quest::summonitem("18157");
}

#END OF FILE zone:feerrott
Travis_Two_Tone.pl zone:nektulos
Code:
#############
#NPCs Involved: Tralyn Marsinger, Eve Marsinger, Lislia Goldtune, Felisity Starbright, Jakum Webdancer, Ton Twostring, Idia, Sivina Lutewhisper, Ticar Lorestring, Marton Stringsinger, Drizda Tunesinger, Travis Two Tone, Silna Songsmith, Siltria Marwind, Tacar Tissleplay, Kilam Oresinger, Lyra Lyrestringer 
#################

sub EVENT_SAY { 
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail, $name - Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?");
}

if($text=~/what mail/i){
quest::say("The League of Antonican Bards has a courier system made up of travelers and adventurers.  We pay good gold to anyone who will take messages from bards such as myself to one of our more central offices.  Are you [interested]?");
}

if($text=~/i am interested/i){
quest::say("I have messages that need to go to - well, right now I have one that needs to go to Freeport.  Will you [deliver] mail to [Freeport] for me?");
}

if($text=~/deliver to Freeport/i){
quest::say("Take this letter to Felisity Starbright in Freeport.  You can find her at the bard guild hall.  I am sure she will compensate you for your troubles."); 
quest::summonitem("18158");
}

}
#END of FILE Zone:nektulos
Silna_Songsmith.pl zone:rivervale
Code:
#############
#################

sub EVENT_SAY { 
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail, $name - Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?");
}

if($text=~/what mail/i){
quest::say("The League of Antonican Bards has a courier system made up of travelers and adventurers.  We pay good gold to anyone who will take messages from bards such as myself to one of our more central offices.  Are you [interested]?");
}

if($text=~/I am interested/i){
quest::say("I have messages that need to go to - well, right now I have one that needs to go to Freeport.  Will you [deliver] mail to [Freeport] for me?");
}

if($text=~/deliver to freeport/i){
quest::say("Take this letter to Felicity Starbright. You can find her at the bard guild hall. I'm sure she will compensate you for your trouble.");
quest::summonitem("18164");
}

}
#END of FILE Zone:rivervale
Siltria_Marwind.pl zone:butcher
Code:
#############
#################

sub EVENT_SAY { 
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail. $name - Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?");
}
quest::say("I have messages that need to go to - well. right now I have one that needs to go to Kelethin.  Will you [deliver] mail [to Kelethin] for me?");
}
if($text=~/What mail/i){
quest::say("The League of Antonican Bards has a courier system made up of travelers, adventurers, and agents.  We pay good gold to anyone who will take messages from bards such as myself to one of our more distant offices.  Are you [interested]?");
}

if($text=~/deliver kelethin/i){
quest::say("Take this letter to Jakum Webdancer. You can find him at the bard guild hall. I'm sure he will compensate you for your trouble.");
quest::summonitem("18160");
}

}

#END OF FILE Zone: butcher
Tacar_Tissleplay.pl zone:felwithea
Code:
#############
#################

sub EVENT_SAY { 

if($text=~/Hail/i){
}

if($text=~/what mail/i){
}
quest::say("I have messages that need to go to - well, right now I have one that needs to go to Kelethin.  Will you [deliver] mail to [Kelethin] for me?"); 
}

if($text=~/deliver to kelethin/i){
quest::say("Take this letter to Jakum Webdancer in Kelethin.  You can find him at the bard guild hall.  I am sure he will compensate you for your troubles.");
quest::summonitem("18161");
}

}
#END of FILE Zone:felwithea
Kilam_Oresinger.pl zone:kaladima
Code:
#############
#################

sub EVENT_SAY { 
if($text=~/Hail/i){
}
if($text=~/what mail/i){
}
quest::say("I have messages that need to go to - well. right now I have one that needs to go to Kelethin.  Will you [deliver] mail to [Kelethin] for me?");
}
if($text=~/deliver to Kelethin/i){
quest::say("Take this letter to Jakum Webdancer in Kelethin.  You can find him at the bard guild hall.  I am sure he will compensate you for your troubles.");
quest::summonitem(18162); }
}

#END of FILE Zone:kaladima
Lyra_Lyrestringer.pl zone:akanon
Code:
#############
#################

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail $name.  Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?");
}
if($text=~/what mail/i){
}
quest::say("I have messages that need to go to... well, right now I have one that needs to go to Kelethin.  Will you [deliver] mail to [Kelethin] for me?");
}
if($text=~/deliver to kelethin/i){
quest::summonitem("18163");
}
}

#END OF FILE Zone:akanon