View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 11:45 AM
trevius
Developer

The images aren't exactly the correct size, but the guidebook has nice race/texture screenshots for non player races. Since the info is already there, it definitely isn't required, but it might be something to consider in the future if anyone ever gets bored. Either importing the current images to the program or even better would be new individual ones with the correct size and scale.

Of course that would mean alot of work, unless someone has a zone file that has every race listed in it so people don't have to zone and figure out which zone has what model to get all of the screenshots needed. This would definitely take more time though, cause you would have to adjust the view for smaller or larger mobs so they fit in the pic properly.

I am pretty sure cavedude was talking about PC races/textures/helms, which wouldn't really take too long. Just need texture 0-3 and then 10-16 I think for male/female of each race. There may be some exceptions for helms.

When he brought that up, it made me think of the reference in the guidebook and ultimately, NPC races would be nice to have along with the other images so they are all in 1 place. This definitely isn't a high priority though. Just something to consider if anyone gets the time.