View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLieka View Post
Fuck everyone with stars in their titles. They aren't living up to this guy's standards!
Dax
Stars and titles was my idea, and I intended it for the rest of the people that work hard at making the Emulator better, but got no recognition for it - I also plan on going down the changelog, and adding all the other people who have done public work for the emulator. I did this because I knew how I felt when I started here, and what it's like to work, work, work, and no one notice. You see, all the Devs, Admins, Mods, they all have their titles, and they are well-earned. Now, anyone who works for the project gets a title, and that's because they become part of the project when they do.

I don't see Eqemu belonging to anyone, or anyone stealing code? for what? It's free open-source! We really need to back off the Devs, All they do is post more fixes, for us to download and do what we want with it. Widcardx has done nothing but work for me and you, he has done a TON of stuff, things that are not even in change log.

Sooo... I have this idea about us all working as a team, who cares if FNW is here or not? at least hes appointed active devs and still screens who has control over the whole project - Somebody has to be in charge. I've seen whole projects go to hell right after people who have the site get tired and quit. believe me, I've gotten frustrated and pissed too, but I'm not going against the system here over it, and do not wail on people who are giveing me the emulator.

PEQ is the official open-source Database, therefore, is an intricate part of the source. I KNOW the goal there is to provide an adaptable database for everyones needs, be it Triologly , Classic, POP, or what ever. But your help is needed, just like they post everything they do, you need to help with what you can add to it.

We've been doing well lately, I hope we can keep it all going.