Thread: Community vote
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 07:52 AM
cole89103
Banned

Ive been here for two years and i DIDNT start the shit read the fucking post genius i RESPONDED that IF IF IT WAS TRUE IT was wrong to do! so get YOUR facts straight

the leikas fixes are so great they never even made it into the code imagine that ever think maybe thats because he likes to post untested code that upon testing doesnt work? just a shot in the dark there..

and yes i said there should be more dev activity and that your and angelox' leaving might be a blessing in disguise because the devs might actually step back up to the plate instead of hide in silence like they have for a long time now for the most part.

But i did NOT stir shit up i didnt start shit i didnt even make the accusatory post i COMMENTED on it then dax comes through with his holier then thou attidude and starts insulting the entire community? fuck that hes not even that great of a programmer, every first year programming student knows you never release untested programming. but because he has an UNOFFICIAL Title that makes him better then the rest of us? fuck that

btw this shit right here is why i stayed silent for two years and why im probably going to do it again and put my effort forth elsewhere