View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 10:06 PM
trevius
Developer

It would be nice if there was code to directly give bonuses or penalties depending on what the con is on the NPC you are fighting. Of course, this would probably require a considerable amount of content retuning. It would be nice if this could be added and also have a rule associated with it to enable or disable the code.

There may be something in there already that handles effectiveness vs con levels, but I don't think it is balanced correctly if it is indeed in there. I always love new features, and I do think this would be something nice to have to bring back a little more challenge to the emu. I think the most important part are the level 1 - 70 mobs that people would be exping on. I think the end-game is already setup fine, since you can make mobs much higher level than the players and it will definitely effect how well the characters do against them. It might be nice if there was another field added to NPC_Types that would be on by default, but could be turned off for high level content where the mobs might be 10+ levels higher than the players. If there was an optional field for this, then there wouldn't need to be a rule for it.