View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 04:55 PM
cage17
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
we weren't rude at all, and if you think were lying theres a screenie of green admitting that tissi summons items, dunno what your flaming for, its kinda immature.
Not sure which server you played on, but Havoc was extremely rude. Just goes to show you that your idea of civility and ours do not mix.

Don't know what I'm flaming for? What an odd question to ask, since you started this thread. Did you expect us to not reply?

Immature is asking people who own the server you play on to leave the zone. "Please leave, we are trying to kill in North ToV" when we were in the East Wing.

Immature is whining everytime you dont get what you want. "Server lost power, we demand you reset Vyemm to 23% and refund our lost experience"

Immature is complaining that we won't give item refunds because you turn stuff in the wrong place. "What do you mean I turned in the Dwarf armor to the dragons? I dont care give me the item anyways"

---

Stop trying to play this as you guys taking the moral high road, you were a plague on the OOH server, and drove all of us crazy, I'm glad you're gone =)