View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 05:15 PM
So_1337
Dragon

Okay, I wasn't going to post, but you're going a little too far claiming you were sabotaged. Please get over yourselves.

Storms were rolling through town last night, and hard. The power went out at my apartment (in Cincinnati) and then came back on about four minutes later. I remotely checked the server (also in Cincinnati!) and it had just rebooted. I went out of my way to bring it back up for you all once all the network services loaded and it was back up, and all I heard was bitching. I don't control the weather or the local power grid. If you can't acknowledge even that, do us a favor and go host your own server so no one else has to endure your selfish, snobby attitudes.

I have a mind to post login server IDs and account names here, just to save other server admins the hassle of dealing with you all. That, or I hope you wind up with someone a lot less patient than myself, who shows you how big of an asshole they can be if they were actually trying to screw you.

And, as a rule, most of "us" play nights. We actually have jobs, and lives. For most of us, this is something we do in our spare time. I'm sorry you have such an abundance of it that you have time to find flaw with everything that is provided for you free of charge. That withstanding, I'm counting 23 online right now aside from people I actually know. Not bad for 5 PM on a Monday. Go away, you will not be missed.