View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 04:13 PM
trevius
Developer

I don't think they disappeared from the emu. I know mine were working when I first made my server in January this year. That is why I said I think it only works under certain circumstances. I know for sure that I was able to click them multiple times and they all got the cooldown effect after I first created them. But then after that point, the next time I started the server, they haven't ever done it again. So, I am wondering if maybe it only works right after you create an item, and then never again. My best guess is that there needs to be a table created to track cooldowns of items and probably some code to handle it. I bet they work right after they are created for the first time, because they assume there is a table, but when no table to track them is found, they just stop working from that point on.

That makes sense to me anyway, and is the only way I can explain why it seems to act the way that it does. Everyone seems to see the effect when they first use clicky items with cooldowns on their server for the first time after making the server and then never again.

This would be a cool feature to get fixed in the emu.