Thread: Combat Fixes
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:04 PM
James76
Sarnak

I appreciate the positive responses as well as positive attitudes. I must apologize for my last message, I'm home sick with the flu and every little thing is bothering me, its strange how it all adds up to grumpiness and general discomfort. I still want to push out more changes, the two 'key' fixes (no pun intended) will be coming soon, I've pseudo-coded it in a list.. But I also have much bigger changes headed your way, though I haven't dug-in to tell if they're database issues or code bugs. My list is growing, and at some point I'm going to overwhelm the forum a little, which would make me sit on my hands in frustration some more. I have my mind bent on solving the pathing problem eventually, I have thought of several ways of doing that.

Again accept my apologies, no hard feelings, I'm sick and irritable ATM. The furthest I got was shutting down my linux server. I can't guarantee how much time I can dedicate, I may be starting training in January to be a Navy officer, just awaiting some more go-aheads..