View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:11 PM
The Noidster
Fire Beetle

Well first off I can say that this is pretty bad if I need to get on ehre and say something. Usually I leave the posting on here to spider as I have never really had a reason to post but this is a bit ridiculous.

First off the very first thing you said
Quote:
Please take this for what it is, an experience. This is not a flame, nor is it a whine, I hope just to share how i felt whilst playing on a server. I know it is fine to post server reviews here and I figured this would be a great way to let people know about one of the newest progression servers!!
Well I can say honestly thats a lie. Usually people who start off by saying "this is not a flame" usually means they are going to flame no matter what.

As far as "GM Favortism" I'd like to know how you see that. The manastone was dropping off a mob...granted there were to many droping but they did drop and it did take a full group of people to kill the mob. If you notice on the server select screen it says "SoA Progression BETA. Read MOTD!". Beta sir means that its still in the TESTING phase....which in turn means that everything is not as it should be hence why the word BETA is in the name at the server select screen.

Now I am not sure if you are one of the two that got banned for cursing swearing and running off at the mouth in OOC for at very least ten minutes or more but....even if your not for you to come on here to defend a friend is not necessarly bad...but you also need to include the fact that your friend/friends were whining up a storm in OOC asking why they can't have a manastone given to them right off the bat. I mean to complain is one thing but when players need to log on ventrilo to get a GM because the people persist on pushing a subject along with curing and swearing where everyone can read it is a bit ridiculous.

Your opinion of the server is fine...everyone is entitled to their own...but giving a review of a week old server and telling people not to log on it is a bit childish seeing as how the only reason your doing it is because your friend/friends threw a temper tantrum that got them banned.

In the future if you start your own server I would like to know the name of it so I can come play on it for a few hours then come on here and post a full review of it after its been out for merely a week. I mean wouldn't that seem fair to you? Or would you deem it childish and spiteful for me to do so? If you do think that then perhaps you should rethink your actions.

Sincerely,

Aerlys, Lead Dev GM