View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 09:26 PM
varsas
Fire Beetle

ya the loot here is amazing and the way they set it out is awsome and well planned imo.

the 2.0s from the way i seen it is set to mob in a zone and the 1 keeps dropping.. here my knowledge on it...

monk 2.0 , from what i know it DID . as in no longer drops. dropped from the shroom next to the chief, some of the monks -points to astral- got 1. and than a few days later in echo i seen 1 of the mobs forget the name, carrying the ranger 1.5, cleared the zone hopeing the 2.0 monk still dropped and nothing, but than that same npc had the ranger 1.5, killed again, spawned and nothing, 1 more time for the hell of it and there it was 1.5.

just a few days ago when the epics were bugged to where more than 1 class could equip it, some of us including myself. whent to mistmoore and camped the mag 2.0, was at monk. nec . and ranger , but no mage lol, again. only 1 specific mob was the 1 who dropped it. than a few of us got it. and the admin fixed it.

berserker. so i found the berserker 2.0 in poeartha off the tree closest to the zone in, killed him than i whent on a rampage killing all the trees i could find, all respawned. no bersrker even on the 1 that dropped it, so made a little zerker. and waited for spawns, than the 1st tree that orig dropped it, dropped it xD, than just did a little run around the zone to see if any others was holding it .

( yes like other random servers the monsters will be holding the weapons graphic)

but in this server i seem to only see the humanoid type mobs to be holding the weapon graphics.

so ya thats all that i know but to lower it down make it less to read. The 2.0 seems to drop off of a specific mob in any type of zone. just be reaaaaly glad if you get 1! =D

to add. the loot drops change. sometimes daily sometimes in a few days, meaning if the monk 2.0 dropped in echo carvens, and than it changes it now drops in a random zone out of the 100s of zones there are. same with every single other loot. its what keeps us busy on random freeport. if you have a extremely good item. you will most likely be the only 1 with it =D.