View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Yeormom
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindbom View Post
Nice, Bane of Life has a staff member that "aquired" Rogean's info and used it to give Bane of Life "Legends" status on the server select screen.

I hope all the players of Bane of Life understand that one of your server operators is a hacking piece of shit, willing to use other peoples accounts / passwords to promote their server in any way possible.
I am the only operator at this point and have yet to "hack" anything. What purpose do you really think was accomplished by this feat anyway? Richardo was hosting his own locked server with a generic database to simply play a joke, which I do not think he meant any harm by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindbom View Post
Hey Yeorwned how about a public apology for slamming our server when it was clearly the login server that was compromised and not us?
Way to take a quote out of context. That quote is referring to the heavy use of utilities such as MacroQuest and the carefree attitude from the staff on the VTZ forums. For example, the last time I visited, the first post I observed was a screenshot of mistyping cheats in public chat with nothing more than a bunch of laughs from the other players and moderators.

Quote:
Oh, and with staff members like Richardo your server will go nowhere, fast. We already kicked him off our staff, so basically we consider him "sloppy seconds" to any other server ops that are gullible enough to have him.
If you want to go down this road, I'd suggest you pick up on the staff history and where exactly everyone came from before you continue your blind flamefest.

I didn't simply download a PEQ database and launch a server with a known EverQuest server name when no other PvP servers we're available so I am not fortunate enough to simply launch a generic server. Thanks for your comments.