View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 04:31 AM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aergad View Post
hmmm lets do a search onmy posts and see how many are actually ansswering questions that people like trevius sit there and say that people are pirating their eq rather then actually answering their question for instance.

Or posts that i actually answered questiosn neither of you even bothered to look at.

really please dont get on a high horse just because i dont post novel sized posts does not mean im unintelligent it means i have better things to do with my time then spend hours upon hours writing a single post that actually doesnt say much of anything at all
Here you go.

Quote:
the ironic part is lol my server is monitored if my stuff goes down i get a text within 2 minutes and i fix the problem maybe someone should install webmin on the server or a1monitor or since she has access just cude it into the ls to send her a text to her cell when the mysql link goes down its pretty easy to do on a server with sendmail on it
No one cares about your server in that thread.

Quote:
id sell it and your current one and get a quad core if it was me lol
That guy bought a computer and is talking about the great deal he got. Not the amount of expenses he has.

Code:
most likley you are using a database later then the version of the emu you are trying to use there have been ALOT of changes to the database so chances are the latest peq isnt compatible with an emu version that old me id just use the latest server and database i dont see why youd want to use the 0.6.x versions anyway its going to be a pain finding a client to work with them not only for you but for your players as well
The guy in this topic was looking for a way to upgrade his 0.6.x database, not have an explanation telling him to upgrade to the latest code. Trust me, if he could, he would.

Quote:
they werent meant to lol however it really helps to actually READ someones post if you are going to reply and mouth off in the thread
This entire thread is filled with your useless garbage and spamming. If you can't figure it out, go hang yourself. This is a community, not "let's serve Aergad"

Quote:
Ok so I am trying to update my db i was wondering if there is something other then showeq i should be using to get spawns and doors and such or if tha
There was a post about this in the SoF thread.

Quote:
(03:48:13 AM) Aergad: tell your little buddy trevius that he can take his threats and shove them up his ass thanks i am quite sick of them and am contacting kls about it
(04:22:44 AM) Aergad: ya know since hes too much of a fucking pussy to actually talk shit where someone can talk it back like you lol
(04:22:52 AM) Secrets: lawl
(04:23:00 AM) Secrets: posting this
(04:23:01 AM) Aergad: so talk your shit here
(04:23:38 AM) Secrets: because i'm not wasting my time.
(04:23:46 AM) Secrets: talking to you is a waste of time and energy
(04:24:01 AM) Aergad: caus eyour a fucking pussy who only talks shit when you got your klittle lover in the background to keep your ass from getting banned like everyone else
Self-explanatory.