View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 03:32 AM
Tabidzukare
Sarnak

Default Hi George

Hi George,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post here. I can't even begin to imagine how busy you all are. I am sure that WindCatcher too has his plate completely full .

@Steve
I've since found a way to at least extract the zone's graphical data with it's textures as well as all weapons and armor graphics. It's still not model's for you, but at the minimum if you're interested in getting the armor textures and weapons, that's easy enough utilizing Kaiyodo's 'Model Viewer' that's bundled with a broken version of the HQ ZoneConverter available on GeorgeS's site. All you do it move over to the globel_equipX.s3d files and select individual models. Export to .POV or .MS as you'd like, and make sure you've previously extracted the textures from the appropriate .s3d (detailed in my above posting).

At least you can view all the items in a 3d Environment, however if you just want static images of the items GeorgeS himself has a fantastic item viewer, which has all the sorts of images you might be wanting as far as showing each weapon and various other items.

I hope any of this information is of use to you -__-.
Once again thanks to GeorgeS for even responding, it's absolutely incredible the tools you've created and I personally can't say enough thanks for the fact that their free.. Your tradeskill editor and quest tools are absolutely brilliant just as WindCatchers OpenZone program is. I only hope one day my programming knowledge is at a level to where I can contribute on a similar level instead of just using these invaluable resources for the starry eyed EverQuester.

Kindest Regards~~