Thread: Rev 666
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:47 PM
trevius
Developer

Dodie, you don't have to wait, because the newest binaries are from R669 which means that since the PEQ DB matches that, you will be able to run as soon as you update to the latest PEQ DB release and resource everything.

Also, I wanted to mention that I am in the process of also adding 3 new tables for handling SoF AAs, so now that you guys are finally getting everything added for the items stuff and running again, you will be doing it all again soon for SoF AAs :P Seriously though, the new AA tables shouldn't be nearly as much trouble as the item table stuff though, so don't worry too much about it.

I think the addition of the items table changes as well as the upcoming SoF AA tables will mostly finalize the new table updates that will be required to finish off SoF. At least until new features available in SoF are coded in at all. Once the SoF AA tables go in, we should just need to code in the new item stats and then fill in the SoF AA tables to what they should be and SoF will be pretty-much caught up with Titanium. There will still be a couple minor issues here and there, but IMO, the AA issue is the biggest difference between the clients.