View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 06:48 PM
shanekukacka
Fire Beetle

Default Please Help with Bots / Raids etc

Hey all,

First off let me start off by saying I love the game, you have done a great job with it and keep up the great work

I have a few questions and please don't think I am a noob

I have been tinkering around with the #bot raid ALOT and been having alot of fun with it but I ran into an issue yesterday that fubared alot of my game up and hopefully you can help me figure out why

I was setting up a full bot raid to kill Derakor The Vindicator in Kael for fun hehe had everything setup like I wanted and did the #bot saveraid it saved, then I #save my character, logged out, logged back in and did the #bot spawnraid and it spawned a previously saved raid that i had earlier in the week when i did a 2 group raid and didn't load my recent saved raid and I lost everything I did my question is why ? do you think it's the save itself or maybe the #bot spawnraid is buggy .. anyone have issues ?

also it would be a great help if you could tell me where the #bot raid saves are located so if I decide to remake a raid with my bots I just delete the saves and start fresh. I wanna make a massive bot raid soon and hate to get it all done and find that it didnt save the raid and I lose all that work

so if you could tell me where the #bot saveraid data is stored I would GREATLY appreciate it Thanks !

Keep up the great work .. look forward to seeing more and more added

thanks !