View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 12:19 AM
WildcardX
Developer

While you two are evaluating this "beta" version of the new bot system (it replaces what you have known as "EQOffline"), please keep in mind that the following are known issues that I still need to fix but please report any other crashes or bugs.

1. Setting the rule variable Bots:BotFinishBuffing to "true" results in a bug where the bot's mana pool is repeatedly set to 0!

2. Bot's proc their weapons WAY TOO MUCH.. Like always!

3. All bot calculated stats like hitpoints and mana pools are way too small. (My level 65 warrior bot with PoP elemental armor and full raid buffs has only 3.5k hitpoints! yikes!)

4. Bot rogues don't position themselves for a rear view while they hold their pokers. (I kept it G-rated so ...)

Enjoy! Right now my plan is to run the public beta for one week starting tomorrow and then commit my branch back to the repository's trunk and officially sunset the EQOffline code.

Also keep in mind that you need to source the bots.sql file i added to the /utils/sql/svn/ directory. This will drop your existing botinventory and botgroups table so do it only if you are ready to have that happen. Your going to have to do your own data transformations to move your existing EQOffline bots from the npc_types table (ick) to the new bots table, but that shouldn't be difficult for MySQL studs like yourselves, right?

Ok so enjoy and report any bugs.

Quote:
If it's not on IRC, it ain't l33t!