View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:30 AM
bad_captain
Developer

Glad to hear this has helped you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prickle View Post
Yeah, same here...

Although, I did find some weirdness yesterday where my group's cleric was refusing to heal during a raid (all other clerics in the other groups were doing their job though)... not sure what that was about, possibly an issue with my compile, but I won't be able to really investigate it on my end until the weekend arrives...
Let me know what you find out, if anything. I've been having trouble testing with raids, as for some reason, I haven't been able to get bots added to other Bot groups. I haven't had much time to troubleshoot that, but I have wiped my DB and started from scratch to no effect. I know its something with the group leader ID, but can't for the life of me find where it's going wrong.

One issue with lowering the time between complete heals would be that it would allow much more healing in a regular group by backup healers while a cleric was casting complete heal. If the new raid system is implemented, I'm sure the logic could be changed to lower the time between complete heals for groups in a raid, which would help with those issues, while keeping regular group healing as it is. There's nothing like the cleric casting a complete heal, with my druid and beastlord healing me to full before the complete heal lands.

** UPDATE **

Until I can get other bot groups to work, I will have trouble testing out my group heals. I have somehow broken my cleric again (I think from changing how it finds which player to heal). I hope to have enough time in the next couple of weeks to finish testing group heals. Maybe even better than the group heals are something other than complete heal for the cleric to cast.