View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Keldroth666
Fire Beetle

When we zone or die, eqgame hangs for a long time and then about 5 minutes later kicks us back to the login screen. This doesn't happen for me when I use minilogin and just connect on my own, only when I use the eqemulator login server so my friends can join. I'd like to try using eqemuloginserver.exe but I can't figure out how to get my world to connect to it. The zone log file doesn't seem to list any errors, in the world.exe window it says the following:
[Debug] [WORLD_CLIENT_ERR] xenocide666: ID is 0. Is this server connected to minilogin?
[Debug] [WORLD_CLIENT_ERR] xenocide666: Could not find a minilogin account, verify ip address logging into minilogin is the same that is in your account table
[Debug] [NET_IDENT_TRACE] <my ip>:1110: First opcode 0x4dd0 did not match expected 0x2792
[Debug] [NET_IDENT_TRACE] <my ip>:1110: Tried patch 6.2_world, and it did not match.
[Debug] [NET_IDENT_TRACE] <my ip>:1110: First opcode 0x4dd0 did not match expected 0x2ec9
[Debug] [NET_IDENT_TRACE] <my ip>:1110: Tried patch 6.2_zone, and it did not match.
[Debug] [NET_IDENT_TRACE] <my ip>:1110: First opcode matched 0x4dd0 and length matched 464

then it says it does a bann ip check and starts over. If I close eqgame right after I zone I can start it back up and reconnect and I'll be in the new zone, but obviously I'd prefer to just have a normal zone time, any ideas?