View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:07 PM
sorvani
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWatchdog View Post
I know I'm not wasting my time until Kunark is out. How people can waddle around in only original EQ is beyond me...BORING!
Yeah, I'm a noob, I didn't start EQ Live until Luclin came out. I got burned on UO when it was released by some asshats corpse camping, and said F-it to online pay to play. But a friend got me to give EQ a try when Luclin came out and we all know how that crack habit went.

I wandered in to P1999 for a bit to see how old world worked. No thanks, I prefer to PLAY during my online time. Not sit and med for more than half the time. I don't have the RL time to spend doing that like I did in 2001. If they were going to take the server past Velious, I might go back during the Velious and level up to be ready for Luclin, but stopping at Velious is a no thanks for me also.

Final straw, no boxing. I understand if they don't want unlimited connections allowing one person to have an army. But after the first 6 months on live, I bought a second copy of the game and ever since ran 2 boxes. That was how I enjoyed the game. I do not enjoy sitting bored with one toon for the majority of each hour.

Everyone likes different things. just my take on it.