View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Ikeren
Hill Giant

Just being clear from following both projects, a vast portion of that work/improvements is done by the PEQ team and then implemented on EQTitan. [Fabled's were done on PEQ, but not released due to balance issue. All EQTitan did was enable them. Same with GoD/LDoN stuff. Though the recent movement to redesign old events is good; I hope the new versions are actual improvements and can be committed to the PEQ Database.]

I think the fact that it is sometimes unclear if content was written by the EQTitan team or if it was simply PEQ content released before being tested and balanced enough to release on PEQ is one of the things that prevents EQTitan from getting acknowledge, due to a perception of rip-off material that is poorly credited. [Not necessarily a true perception, just a perception]

Just a hypothesis from watching both servers develop. And I will fully admit I don't exactly know how much is going on behind the scenes. I just watch the change log for things submitted by Titan/Green and don't see much. Perhaps there is back-passing of information that is not shown there, in which case, my apologies for misunderstanding the situation.