View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:17 PM
codysutton
Fire Beetle

Alright. First of all, thank you so much for this guide. I -was- logged in and running around on my own server, thanks 100% to this guide, and answering my, until now, only problem very promptly.

Now, when I run start.bat, it was working. Loading the world and yada yada, but now- it doesn't. I get a popup about 'windows not being able to find eqlaunch.exe' I thought it was because I modded a file to allow me to have 250 status. I undid that, but I still get this error. I went to the mostly knowing google, and have come up dry thus far.

BUT! I suspect Norton 360. My server ran fine. I installed Norton because I realized I forgot to about my reboot, and now I am getting this problem, after Nortan said eqlaunch.exe was behaving suspiciously, and did what it does.

So, where are eqlaunch executables supposed to be? That is all Norton claims it wrung out of my pc with its dick beaters, but I am suspicious. It was in my backup, and now it isn't, which I had on my external storage HDD.

I am not the type to have a problem, and just immediately go posting for help. I have looked, and I am now throwing myself on your guys' mercy.