View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Uleat
Developer

Thanks Lerxst! I'll play around with that later this evening and see what becomes of it.

I was trying to use existing functions, but that's probably part of the problem.

Since I can't 'force' my client to pickup a loaded bag and put it on the extended cursor and watch behavior from that, I'm having issues understanding
where the item info for those bag slots is coming from.

I think this may be a whole other issue and, if I can put my finger on it, I'll start another thread specifically for that.

If you have a private/test server and want to see the client cursor limitation, try this:

> create a macro to summon an arrow (#summonitem 8005 1)

> use this macro, say, like 51 times. This will put 1 arrow on your cursor and 50 on the extended.

> Now, find an empty slot and start placing your arrows. In my case, I end up with a stack of 37 arrows (slot #30 plus the 36 extended ones.)

> If your cursor still has items on it, you may be using a different client..will need input from people if they do this with different results.

> Now, zone or relog and voila! You should have 1 arrow on your cursor and 13 on the extended.

> Check this by finding another empty slot and start stacking..the results should be 14 arrows.

Compilin' Dirty