View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:37 PM
GLGanjika
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorvani View Post
You can not even figure out basic windows permissions (re: cannot edit file in resources folder) and you want to make custom skies?
Read the post - I said to "move it to its own folder" for the reason of it not letting you to edit it if you don't.
Learn to read (and follow) directions first before you criticize. I don't see you posting this and
didn't see you posting this the last time i asked if this was possible a few weeks ago nor when
others did in threads from a few years back, All I'm trying to do is give back to the community, I'm not sure if I'm the first
to ever figure this out or not nor does that really matter to me ; what matters to me is that now you can google or search
this information -for sure- and it -will- come up for future generations of eqemu worldbuilders, I certainly never
found it (although I'm not perfect) after many months - so here it is & theres no doubt in my mind this works - I've tested it with Eqemu 0.8.0.

[ie: see quote below, its from the post above:]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLGanjika View Post
B) Open up Sky.ini, move it to its own folder (it wont let
you edit it if its still in the directory)

btw, check out some of my custom zones [all are each a work in progress
and none are done as of yet], I am going to use the information about skies posted above add skies to these or any of my newer zones to my hearts content.]