View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Soulcold
Sarnak

Some problems I have with your new "donations"

"For every 1 dollar you donate, you will gain 10 points..."

Source: http://lootfest.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=602

65K points for an aug that will drop in the new zone. 6500 bucks. Don't really care how rare something will be or how hard it will be to get (Which, lets face it, we know it won't be all that hard to get in the end), nothing is worth that kind of money on a private server. Let me know how many of those you sell.

65K points for the new boss token. 6500 bucks. I realize that the content to get this isn't released yet either, but you're going to charge that kind of cash for a piece of gear?

65K for this "yellow ticket" whatever that may be. 6500 bucks.

Older content isn't so bad, (although plat selling is kinda meh, Ni Hao) I can understand 30 bucks for the Quarm token, that's really just not asking a lot. 27 bucks for the North Karana augs? Man, I sure as hell hope you're getting more than one aug from paying that much (Considering you need 4 augs for a piece of gear to be fully augged).

Like I said, this is going off of your pricing on the forums, and I've honestly got to say I'm surprised no one else has said anything yet. This just seems so greedy, and I have a hard time believing that this is the kind of thing you'd all try to pull off, and I know you can do a much better job. This is disgusting.

inb4 the "Don't use it if you don't like it" comments.