View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

George,

You're going to hate my guts for this, but last week I wrote a web crawler to parse Magelo's data based on drop rates and we're working on merging it into PEQ right now. PEQ is running a test code that will be submitted to the SVN that changed the loot schematic to reflect changes necessary to make loot as accurate as possible. This will most likely break your tool and your NPC Editor tool for loot as well.

I have generated 678,898 loot entries from all the zones through VoA and they will be dumped into PEQ's databse here relatively soon.

So that this is somewhere else besides the coders channel in IRC I will also mention the below:

Not only have I crawled Loot data but I've also got spawn points and Merchantlists as well from all zones.

I will be also dumping Tradeskills here relatively soon as well all the way through VoA.

After the previous I will be working on a way to parse all of the quests and tasks from Allakhazam so we can automatically generate a baseline of all the tasks in the game.

We also have started making automating efforts to collect NPC factions from NPC's so that we can tie that info with what is observed on Allakhazam as well.

I hope you can forgive me :(