Thread: Varlyndria
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabedoben View Post
I think that Maze and Caryitis sit around in a circle jerk
So what if we do? Are you hiding your own insecurities?

It's great that nobody can provide opinions of a terribly put together server with no base plan except to make people who give them $$ their own set of items. Lets develop content around these donators, and add more useless shit in, to fuck the people that don't pay to win, oh shit sounds kinda like THF.....Pay to win is never fun for the poor kid who just wants to have fun but has buttplugs with mom's credit card buying all these "LEGENDARIES".

For what it's worth, yeah the dude spends 90% of his life working on an Everquest server, sure that's all fine because he charges people a ridiculous amount of money to actually be able to do "epic quest 10".

Have your opinions, just don't delete those who think differently than "OMG THIS FUCKING SERVER ROXX MY SOXX" get the fuck over it, it's varlyndria, we'll see drakiyth around for about 6 more months before he burns himself out due to the fact of people not wanting to drop 150$ to progress to the next zone to receive one item, just to pay 150 more to get the next item. Pay to win fucking fails and that's all I am exclaiming. Go ahead, subpar developer in server envy? Sorry but on my server you have a direct sense of whats going on. Blah blah blah, post remove, doesn't matter.